Covid-19 Prevention policies
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated, and the document is required before admission. It can be both an official certificate or the Mor Prom mobile application.
- All of the event and hotel staff are fully vaccinated.
- Attendees’ temperature needs to be checked before admission. Hand sanitizer and spare masks are prepared all around the venue.
- Attendees and staff must be wearing masks while attending the event venue (face shield can be worn as appropriate).
- Meeting room seats are limited, and all seats will keep distancing from each other as the government requires.
- The maximum capacity of event attendees is limited, as the government requires.
- The hotel’s COVID-19 prevention protocol also meets the standards set by the state.
*The event will still be held as an on-site event. However, if any COVID-19 situations occur, the event’s committee will reconsider changing the event into a virtual or hybrid form as appropriate.